Thursday, 10 January 2013

Update: My Parents Vow Renewal


There is something so special and beautiful about a vow renewal ceremony. In previous posts, I have mentioned that my parents were considering renewing their vows. I was really pushing for them to have their vow renewal ceremony in Maui, Hawaii. (Partly because I want to tag along!)

After doing some research, they have decided on a Maui vow renewal ceremony after all! Now that they have figured out where, they are just starting to think about when to do it and all of the other little details.

So far, my mom is thinking about a half up, half down hairstyle but hasn't decided on what to wear yet. Any suggestions? The next thing to think about, is definitely going to be the flowers.

I'm having so much fun helping my parents plan their Maui vow renewal ceremony!

No comments:

Post a Comment