When it comes to your destination wedding, the details make it stand out. For my dream destination wedding ceremony, I know that flowers will play a key part.
Since I am thinking of a Hawaiian destination wedding, I really want traditional Hawaiian flowers to be a part of the ceremony. I love the beautiful colours of Hawaiian flowers, and I especially love the Hawaiian leis and the Haku (The head flower Lei). They just look so romantic and totally suit the atmosphere of a destination wedding.
Flowers are an important part of any destination wedding - they can be the perfect finishing touch! Whether it is an intimate beach wedding ceremony, a vow renewal, or a larger destination wedding ceremony, flowers are a must.
I am ecstatic!! I just got it and now I am overwhelmed lol. But this is definitely helping me with every step and I am just so excited to be planning my own wedding! Thanks for a wonderful planner!
ReplyDeleteMaui Wedding Packages