Saturday, 19 January 2013
Making Your Vow Renewal Special
I guess with my parents talking more and more about their Maui vow renewal ceremony, vow renewals have been on my mind a lot more lately. I am trying to help my parents out with as many of the details as possible. I want them to know what their options are!
There are so many ways to ensure that a vow renewal ceremony is special. This is especially true when it comes to the details. There are a lot of options - a limo ride to the ceremony, a lei exchange ceremony, or even releasing doves!
When it comes to making your vows just as special the second time around, I think of making lasting memories. Being able to share your ceremony with loved ones once you get home is part of ensuring your ceremony is special. Great quality pictures and videos will keep those memories fresh.
How do you plan on making your vow renewal ceremony special?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment